No doubt a man goes through a lot of physical problems in his life, but a woman is bound to face more problems than her opposite gender. Why? Because after entering the age of puberty, she goes through her periodical cycles every month; she is the one who gets into the phase of pregnancy; she breast feeds her babies; she has to go through postpartum issues and finally, she enters the state of menopause, which drains out the entire energy of her body.
Believe it or not – a woman goes through uncountable health issues in her life. While some are known to all, there are others that even women themselves are unaware about, unless they go through the same. Here are the five things a lot of people don’t know about women’s health:
- There is something known as the ‘postpartum’ phase: After the delivery of the baby, the woman enters the postpartum phase in her life. Once the baby is out of the womb, there are hundreds of changes that take place inside the mother’s body. From her breasts to her belly, everything needs to come back to its original size. Moreover, there is a lot of internal bleeding, cleaning and other such things happening in her body, which remains for around three to four months.
- Every pregnant woman goes through the problem of stretch marks: No matter how many oils or creams or lotions you use to protect your skin from being affected of your pregnancy, you will end up getting stretch marks, especially around your belly.
- Almost every woman goes through premenstrual symptoms: And you thought your girlfriend gets angry without any reason? To be honest, every woman goes through the phase of premenstrual symptoms like mood-swings, short-temperedness, sensitive nipples, etc.
- Every woman is bound to go through the problem of ‘mood-swings’: A lot of men usually complain about the mood-swings problems of their wives; they have got to know that such things are meant to take place in the mind of the woman. The reason is simple – her body changes time to time and she herself doesn’t understand how to cope up with the sudden changes.
- There are times when a few women are told to get their entire womb removed: There are times when a woman goes through a lot of internal issues, due to which she is advised to go for the surgical removal of the entire or just a part of her womb. This process is known as hysterectomy.